Booking on line
From Mon. to Wed. 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
NEW OPENING! The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Isidore is open and for the occasion we offer you UNBEATTABLE DEALS !!! Gateway in Rennes, the capitole of Brittany! Come and Relax for a weekend break this fall!
Chateau Grand Barrail – Hotel – Restaurant – Spa ****
Route de Libourne (D243)
Next to the famous wine producing castle of Saint-Emilion, and close to the Medieval City, recorded by the UNESCO as World Heritage, stands the only Château Hotel of the Bordelais right bank: the Chateau Grand Barrail – Hotel – Restaurant – Spa ****.
Its 46 spacious and elegant rooms and suites, completely renovated, spread among the castle and its outbuildings.
The Spa Saint-Emilion offers a wide range of cares which will sublimate your body and delight your senses.
|Photo Gallery Website Book|
- Direct line phone
- Satellite television
- Flat Screen TV
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- In room safe
- Concierge services
- Free Wifi
- Gourmet restaurant
- Room service
- Conference room
- Laundry Service
- Buffet Breakfast from 7.30am to 10.30am
- Outside swimming pool (from May)
- Scottish bath
- Fitness room in free access
- Junior Suites
All the rooms have a nice view on the park and St-Emilion vineyards and some of the rooms have a balcony.
- Free of charge for 1 child under 12 years old sharing the parents’ room (breakfast not included)
- Baby cot available (on request)
- Free car park
- Shuttles with extra charge for transfer from Bordeaux airport / St-Emilion, Bordeaux station / St-Emilion, Libourne station / St-Emilion (on reservation)
Located at only 2 km from St Emilion and 3 km from Libourne.
A10 (Paris-Bordeaux) exit Saint André de Cubzac (39a), then N89 direction Libourne, cross Libourne Direction St Emilion. Take D-243 direction Saint-Emilion.
Take N89/E70 direction Libourne, exit n°9 Libourne Est, take the 2nd exit direction St Emilion (D-243).
- Medieval Village of Saint-Emilion between Libourne and Castillon-la-Bataille
- Dordogne valley
- Visit of St-Emilion’s famous vineyards
- Wine tasting in châteaux in the surrounding
- 40 km from City of Bordeaux centre
Nearest railway station
- TGV railway station (Libourne) at 3 km (5 minutes by car)
TGV Paris-Libourne in 3 hours
- Bordeaux St Jean station at 40 km
Station/hotel transfer on request
AirportInternational airport Bordeaux-Mérignac at 40 km (30 minutes by car)
Airport/hotel transfer on request
Route de Libourne (D243)
Phone: +33 5 57 55 37 00
Fax: +33 5 57 55 37 49
Site : www.grand-barrail.com
- Amadeus: LX BODCGB
- Sabre: LX 35025
- Galileo/Apollo: LX 20984
- Worldspan: LX BODGD