Booking on line
From Mon. to Wed. 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
Spring is here!
You want to take a break!!! enjoy our special SPRING BREAK OFFER!!!
Our special deal includes an exceptionnal discount and the buffet breakfast!
Chateau Grand Barrail – Hotel – Restaurant – Spa ****
Route de Libourne (D243)
Next to the famous wine producing castle of Saint-Emilion, and close to the Medieval City, recorded by the UNESCO as World Heritage, stands the only Château Hotel of the Bordelais right bank: the Chateau Grand Barrail – Hotel – Restaurant – Spa ****.
Its 46 spacious and elegant rooms and suites, completely renovated, spread among the castle and its outbuildings.
The Spa Saint-Emilion offers a wide range of cares which will sublimate your body and delight your senses.
|Photo Gallery Website Book|
- Direct line phone
- Satellite television
- Flat Screen TV
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- In room safe
- Concierge services
- Free Wifi
- Gourmet restaurant
- Room service
- Conference room
- Laundry Service
- Buffet Breakfast from 7.30am to 10.30am
- Outside swimming pool (from May)
- Scottish bath
- Fitness room in free access
- Junior Suites
All the rooms have a nice view on the park and St-Emilion vineyards and some of the rooms have a balcony.
- Free of charge for 1 child under 12 years old sharing the parents’ room (breakfast not included)
- Baby cot available (on request)
- Free car park
- Shuttles with extra charge for transfer from Bordeaux airport / St-Emilion, Bordeaux station / St-Emilion, Libourne station / St-Emilion (on reservation)
Located at only 2 km from St Emilion and 3 km from Libourne.
A10 (Paris-Bordeaux) exit Saint André de Cubzac (39a), then N89 direction Libourne, cross Libourne Direction St Emilion. Take D-243 direction Saint-Emilion.
Take N89/E70 direction Libourne, exit n°9 Libourne Est, take the 2nd exit direction St Emilion (D-243).
- Medieval Village of Saint-Emilion between Libourne and Castillon-la-Bataille
- Dordogne valley
- Visit of St-Emilion’s famous vineyards
- Wine tasting in châteaux in the surrounding
- 40 km from City of Bordeaux centre
Nearest railway station
- TGV railway station (Libourne) at 3 km (5 minutes by car)
TGV Paris-Libourne in 3 hours
- Bordeaux St Jean station at 40 km
Station/hotel transfer on request
AirportInternational airport Bordeaux-Mérignac at 40 km (30 minutes by car)
Airport/hotel transfer on request
Route de Libourne (D243)
Phone: +33 5 57 55 37 00
Fax: +33 5 57 55 37 49
Site : www.grand-barrail.com
- Amadeus: LX BODCGB
- Sabre: LX 35025
- Galileo/Apollo: LX 20984
- Worldspan: LX BODGD