Booking on line
From Mon. to Wed. 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
Spring is here!
You want to take a break!!! enjoy our special SPRING BREAK OFFER!!!
Our special deal includes an exceptionnal discount and the buffet breakfast!
Helios Opera Hotel ***sup
75 rue de la Victoire – 75009 Paris
Enjoy Paris with serenity between the Opera and the Sacre Coeur!
Full of theatres, this district is also the place to be for shopping. It’s a pleasure to stroll in the famous and trendy department stores like the Galeries Lafayette.
Direct access from La Défense district and its main business centers, the Hotel Helios Opéra will delight you with its 42 rooms and suites, decorated in “art deco” style, with a spacious lobby, illuminated by a stained-glass roof leads to a patio.
The private lounge-bar offers a cosy atmosphere.
|Photo Gallery Book|
- Direct line phone
- Satellite television, Canal+
- Flat screen TV
- Courtesy tray
- Air conditioning
- Free In room safe
- Free Wifi
- Concierge services (taxi and shuttle booking, flight schedule information, show and tour tickets booking...)
- Buffet breakfast
- Room service
- Lounge bar
- Computer with internet access
- Free of charge for 1 child under 3 years olfd sharing the parents’ room (on request).
- Baby cot available (on request)
- High chair in breakfast room
42 rooms :
- Classic room
- Deluxe room
- Connecting rooms
- Room for person with impaired mobility
Small Pets welcome (15€ per night)
Public car park nearby (about 250 meters)
3 minutes walking distance to the Mogador theatre, 5 minutes walking distance to the Saint-Lazare railway station and to the Opéra Garnier.
- Opéra Garnier
- Grands Boulevards
- Departement Stores (Galeries Lafayette)
- Grévin Museum (waxworks museum)
- Moulin Rouge
- Sacré Coeur
- The Madeleine Place
- Louvre Museum
“Trinité” Station (line 12), “Chaussée d’Antin” (line 7) or Auber (RER A)
Nearest railway station
- Gare Saint Lazare: about 500 meters away from the Helios Opéra hotel
- Gare du Nord – EUROSTAR / THALYS (15 min)
RER E « Haussmann Saint-Lazare » up to station « Magenta » about 300 meters from Gare du Nord
- Gare de l’Est – TGV Est
Direct access (line 7) from « Chaussée d’Antin La Fayette » to « Gare de l’Est »
- Gare de Lyon (15 min): RER A « Auber » up to the « Gare de Lyon » station
- ORLY: Orly about 45 minutes by taxi
RER A from “Auber” to “Châtelet” then RER B “Châtelet” to “Antony” and ORLYVAL (1h00)
- CDG: Roissy Charles De Gaulle about 1 hour by taxi
RER E from “Haussmann – Saint Lazare” to “Magenta – Gare du Nord” then RER B “Gare du Nord” to “Aéroport Charles de Gaulle”
75 rue de la Victoire
Phone: +33 1 48 74 28 64
Fax: +33 1 48 78 98 70
- Amadeus: UIPARHOH
- Galileo, Apollo: UI65384
- Sabre: UI4875
- Worldspan: UI43284